Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting a separate set of rims and blizzak tires for the Alaskan winter. Has anyone found 17” rims that complement the car? Winter is our longest season and I really like the look of the standard 19” wheels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I actually just bought a full set of pristine 2022 Hyundai Tucson OEM 17" rims off of eBay for a very reasonable price. If you like the OEM 17" rims maybe consider doing the same? I agree the 19" look better, but in comparing drives I found that the 17" rode much better on the beat-up highways here in the Midwest than the 19".

·
Registered
83 Posts
IMHO the 17es with even the tallest possible rubber just don't fill the well as the design seems to have intended. I would have been content with the 18es with the SEL, but as we required at least some features in the Conv. Package it mandated the 19es. When it comes time for replacement tires (that'll be quite a few years based on wife's miles/yr.) I'll be hunting for a little more sidewall for comfort but not so much to require re-programming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts