Hyundai Tucson Forum banner

2022 AC Blower stopped working

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Patelvp 
#1 ·
So our AC fan blower just stopped on our '22 Tucson. AC control panel seems fine with no issues. Any idea which fuses I should check? Got an appointment at the dealer since I didn't expect the blower to quit on us with less 5k on the car.

#2 ·
My entire air conditioning system has gone out on my 2022 Limited at 350 miles. My dealership cannot even diagnose and begin to work on my car for a total of 6 months, and have not given me the option to take it to another dealership. I am about to have a meeting with the GM of our dealership, because it is ridiculous to pay for and drive a brand new car for 6 months that is defective from the get go.

#3 ·
So the dealer got it "temporarily" working for me but we will need to replace a part once it comes in. Haven't figured out what was broken but I need to discuss it with them. I'm worried how they got it temporarily working but it's still needing replacement. Just odd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.