Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Does anyone know if the center armrest is the same in the Gas and Hybrid models?

If I buy this, will it also fit in my Hybrid?
Not sure. I bought this one and it fit my Hybrid fine

CDEFG Center Console Organizer... Amazon.com: CDEFG Center Console Organizer Tray for 2022 Tucson NX4 Limited Interior Accessories Armrest Insert Secondary Storage Box (Type A Black) : Automotive

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Deep sea W grey interior
4 Posts
I believe it will fit. I bought a similar one. The NX4 portion of the description is important.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson HEV Ultimate; White/Grey
200 Posts
Does anyone know if the center armrest is the same in the Gas and Hybrid models?

If I buy this, will it also fit in my Hybrid?
Since you’re Canadian, it might be faster/better to buy from amazon.ca; that’s what I did.
As was said, make sure you only consider the NX4 compatible items.

·
Registered
'22 SEL +Convenience +Premium in Intense Blue
86 Posts
As someone new to the Hyundai world, what does NX4 mean?

I got an SEL AWD Premium

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate HEV
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also I 3D printed this. Fits perfectly under the aliexpress tray.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I printed out both last week as per the above post and the fit perfectily into the console. Mine is a 2022 Tucson PHEV.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Since you’re Canadian, it might be faster/better to buy from amazon.ca; that’s what I did.
As was said, make sure you only consider the NX4 compatible items.
I bought that thing. I expected much better quality for 16.00. Very thin plastic and too shallow. If it split the depth 60/40 I might have kept it (my bad for not reading the dimensions). I returned it about 5 minutes after I opened the package. Easy return with Amazon Prime.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I bought that thing. I expected much better quality for 16.00. Very thin plastic and too shallow. If it split the depth 60/40 I might have kept it (my bad for not reading the dimensions). I returned it about 5 minutes after I opened the package. Easy return with Amazon Prime.
Oops, wrong product.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts