Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I’ve had my 2022 Tucson SEL with convenience for about six weeks now. I absolutely love this car, however; I’m noticing that while driving it jerks. It doesn’t matter if I am accelerating or if my foot is still in the same position on the pedal it will jerk randomly as I’m driving it. Also, when I’m accelerating from a stop sign or stop light the wheels kind of feel like they’re spinning/shaking and driving over gravel when I accelerate, before it actually starts and shifts gears. I brought my car into the dealership on Saturday and they told me that they couldn’t find anything wrong with it and that I was the first person to come in with this problem with the new 2022 Tucson. They would have to wait and see if other people are having the same issue or not. The service man told me that it may have something to do with the new eight speed transmission and how it operates, but unfortunately right now we just have to wait to see if other people will have the same issue. Is anyone else experiencing this with their new 2022 Tucson? Any feedback would be great.
Hello, I’ve had my 2022 Tucson SEL with convenience for about six weeks now. I absolutely love this car, however; I’m noticing that while driving it jerks. It doesn’t matter if I am accelerating or if my foot is still in the same position on the pedal it will jerk randomly as I’m driving it. Also, when I’m accelerating from a stop sign or stop light the wheels kind of feel like they’re spinning/shaking and driving over gravel when I accelerate, before it actually starts and shifts gears. I brought my car into the dealership on Saturday and they told me that they couldn’t find anything wrong with it and that I was the first person to come in with this problem with the new 2022 Tucson. They would have to wait and see if other people are having the same issue or not. The service man told me that it may have something to do with the new eight speed transmission and how it operates, but unfortunately right now we just have to wait to see if other people will have the same issue. Is anyone else experiencing this with their new 2022 Tucson? Any feedback would be great.
Hi I was driving my 22 tuson yesterday and if felt like I either skidded or went in a pot hole but the car did not stop properly I got home and saw the engine light on called for service this morning and 1 service dealer did not answer the phone another gave me end of Oct. service date and one gave me Oct 4

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone get and engine light on their car I have about 1400 miles its a 2022 Tuscon and message on car monitor says a possible condition with your engine control system has been detected. A full system check is recommended to be done when convenient? Called 3 service dealers one kept me on hold and one had end of Oct. date, he said oh ck engine light an appt. will be available the end of october, and the other gave me and oct. 4 date. Please let me know if anyone has had this code.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone get and engine light on their car I have about 1400 miles its a 2022 Tuscon and message on car monitor says a possible condition with your engine control system has been detected. A full system check is recommended to be done when convenient? Called 3 service dealers one kept me on hold and one had end of Oct. date, he said oh ck engine light an appt. will be available the end of october, and the other gave me and oct. 4 date. Please let me know if anyone has had this code.
We had this message. Turned out it there was an "internal fault" in the transmission, and they have to replace it. Still waiting on that since there were no transmissions in North America (at the time, so they said), have had a loner from the dealer for 5+ weeks now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure if anyone else had their transmission replaced or if it took this long for them, we only had the Tuscon for 2 weeks.. less than 1000kms

·
Registered
35 Posts
Message from 'Crow' in previous page of this topic.
Thanks. The issue Crow described is one known with the hybrid - running too lean under load. Unless I missed another Crow post - It’s not the same transmission issue described by the others. Hence my confusion/question.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts