·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have clocked almost 950 miles on the car so far,

• Avg MPG sits around 36-37
  • Since last re-fuel i did about 503miles on a full tank with avg. 37-38mpg

So far it has been great, battery is not too bad, i try to drive in EV mode as much as possible. I did notice when I would try to be in EV mode my MPG is a bit less, but if i drove normal without looking at the charge guage it would be a bit better.

Maybe it is just me..

But the car is well, I am happy with the handling, acceleration and AWD capability (Note I have not tested it yet).

More updates to come, We have a VW Atlas, and that car gets 310-340 on a full tank, so really happy to get 500miles on a full tank.

Of course it cannot beat my old VW Golf Diesel (2011), it would get almost 750 miles on a full tank.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How much of that is highway driving?

If I’m doing a mix of driving, country two lanes, city, limited highway - the mileage is great. Trips only in the city where I maximize EV mode get 50+ mpg.

Straight highway driving with some slight hills and 75 mph nets ~ 31 mpg.

We put ~ 1,500 miles on it last week driving to see family and have ~2,400 miles on the odometer. Total average per the trip computer is a little less than 35. Given the size of it I’m not too upset, but this is the first vehicle that has gotten less than stated mpg.

Glad to hear you are enjoying yours. Cheers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts