Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I bought a Tucson limited, 2 month ago, and my seats got stretched and bulged in a month. Anyone has this issue?
Is it normal? Am i too sensitive about this?
Thanks for all the feedbacks in advance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also have the same issue on the passenger side, just a small area, possibly normal but this is my time having leather. I have the SEL trim with premium package. The area is bulged up instead of down like yours.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am so sorry. Mine is front seats, back seat are ok I believe no one sits back yet.
Have you brought your car to the dealer yet? I took my car to the two different dealers, and they said to me that the seats function as designed. I sent an email to Hyundaiusa requesting that I would like to hear from the professional to explain this matter.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My back rear is fine as well, however I have two older kids so far it's fine without any bulging.
And no I haven't mentioned to the service tech about it because it thought it was normal. Let me know what your outcome will be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My case manager said they don’t have complaints about the seat issue yet, but I already know some ladies have the same issue like me.
I encourage you to send an email or a call about your seat if it gets bulged or stretched.
Here is the link.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My case manager said they don’t have complaints about the seat issue yet, but I already know some ladies have the same issue like me.
I encourage you to send an email or a call about your seat if it gets bulged or stretched.
Here is the link.

Thanks for the update.
I've spoken to my case supervisor yesterday however I forgot to mention about the bulge seat to him as I was trying to discuss my engine/transmission jerking/ slamming issue. Since my case is being handled by the BBB Auto Online, my case with Hyundai is now bound with the BBB case. Not much my Case Supervisor can do except wait to hear from BBB.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the update.
I've spoken to my case supervisor yesterday however I forgot to mention about the bulge seat to him as I was trying to discuss my engine/transmission jerking/ slamming issue. Since my case is being handled by the BBB Auto Online, my case with Hyundai is now bound with the BBB case. Not much my Case Supervisor can do except wait to hear from BBB.

I hope that issue will be resolved in the near future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If it looks good, you like it and it does what is supposed to, light color seats for the win!. Getting dirty or being more noticeable will always be the case for anything white/light but that shouldnt stop you, is part of it. The issues you described (bulge and stretch marks) will be there disregarding of the color, you may notice them more sure, but thats not the real issue. Hope they can address it soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts