Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Quick question, has anyone tried or know of what ODB connector to use and program to customize our Tucson's using our mobile phone/device?. Some examples that I've done with other cars using Carly, is decreasing the # of seat belt chimes, changing the color of the ambient lighting, the lock and unlock door feature when turning ignition off, changing the dash splash screen when it starts up...etc.

Hoping someone has done this already and what connector and application they were successful with!.
Much appreciated.
Alvin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't know an OBD connector could be used to change software.
Yes, if I can find out which application works with it. I may try out Carly, I used this the last time for my car and it worked great, I need to purchase the app again, I still have my OBD connector and will test when the weather is warmer. Software changes can be done, just need to be careful and make backups prior to applying the changes. I really only want to make a few minor changes, no tuning or anything like that. Will update this post when the weather gets warmer and I purchase the app again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts