Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife just bought one, pretty nice ride. Is there a center console tray that fits? I've found them for Hybrids and the Limited, but not the SEL. Thanks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
So my wife just bought one, pretty nice ride. Is there a center console tray that fits? I've found them for Hybrids and the Limited, but not the SEL. Thanks.
I feel like the trays fit all the models, I don't believe the measurements are different. Just be sure it for the correct model year.

·
Registered
'22 SEL +Convenience +Premium in Intense Blue
116 Posts
Since this keeps coming up (but I can't find the recent thread), this model fits the SEL Convenience with shifter. Honestly can't imagine not having it...there is very little organized space in this car which is disappointing. I'm not sure which models or trays are not fitting for people, but this worked for me. US model

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Trunk Car

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have this one (different color insert) and can verify it fits - but snugly. With 2 little kids, I stir napkins in the consol for emergencies, and it is a little hard to get this out and grab what I need from underneath. If it had a finger hole or something it would be easier. But we manage. I have noticed that it is slightly scratching the (inner) sidewalls of the console. I’m thinking I might actually fare better with some sort of cup/inner container system instead of this tray.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson HEV Ultimate; White/Grey
236 Posts
… it is a little hard to get this out and grab what I need from underneath. If it had a finger hole or something it would be easier.
I would think you could just drill a finger hole in it fairly easily, no?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Since this keeps coming up (but I can't find the recent thread), this model fits the SEL Convenience with shifter. Honestly can't imagine not having it...there is very little organized space in this car which is disappointing. I'm not sure which models or trays are not fitting for people, but this worked for me. US model

View attachment 407
Purchased and it fits, snuggly, but it fits. I do think a finger hole is a grand idea.

·
Registered
'22 SEL +Convenience +Premium in Intense Blue
116 Posts
Purchased and it fits, snuggly, but it fits. I do think a finger hole is a grand idea.
I agree it's too snug, some day I may take a Dremel to the under side and loosen it up. I usually pinch the center rib and pull, where the Lane Keep Assist comes in handy so I can use 2 hands to remove ;)

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL Convenience in Portofino Gray
1 Posts

Thank you for posting about this console tray. I just wasn't finding one for an SEL with a shifter. I ordered one of these and installed it today. Not only does it fit perfectly, it still leaves enough room to put a square Kleenex box underneath it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts