Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just traded a 2011 Subaru Outback Ltd w/ 92k for a new Tucson. Went for the SEL because that’s what my dealer had in stock and, since I don’t drive as much as I used to, some of the pricier upgrades aren’t as important to me any longer.

So far both my wife and I love the car. Drives and handles great! I hope we can get 10 years out of it with as few problems as we had with our Subaru. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hello all. Just traded a 2011 Subaru Outback Ltd w/ 92k for a new Tucson. Went for the SEL because that’s what my dealer had in stock and, since I don’t drive as much as I used to, some of the pricier upgrades aren’t as important to me any longer.

So far both my wife and I love the car. Drives and handles great! I hope we can get 10 years out of it with as few problems as we had with our Subaru. Fingers crossed.
You’re really going to love it. We traded a ‘21 Outback because they offered more than I paid for it. We got the 2.5 Limited because there was no possibility of getting the hybrid we wanted before the end of the year. Also, the hybrid is new technology to the Tucson and we just didn’t want to deal with glitches and gremlins of a first year system. The 2.5 has proven reliable over reliable over the years. Must tell you, I don’t care what they say about the gassers, buy this SUV has got some zip to it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts