Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Tucson Ultimate HEV- White
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else miss the cut off for the 2022 models and waiting on the order portal to open for 2023?

We submitted our order with our dealer on Dec 9, 2021 evening for a HEV ultimate in white and we just missed the cutoff as it looks like this is the day they “sold out”. Just wondering how many other people are in the same position.

·
Registered
14 Posts
“Sold out”?!

Uh… that’s interesting. I assumed they’d just keep coming(?) Hmm… that’s ponderous. We have them coming in every couple weeks here. A few say the first week of February… then another “round” of them in March… but within 100 miles there are about 100 available (or so it appears).

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate PHEV (on order)
28 Posts
“Sold out”?!

Uh… that’s interesting. I assumed they’d just keep coming(?) Hmm… that’s ponderous. We have them coming in every couple weeks here. A few say the first week of February… then another “round” of them in March… but within 100 miles there are about 100 available (or so it appears).
This is what we see on the Hyundai Canada web site. The non-hybrid versions can still be ordered, it seems.
Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
2023 Tucson Ultimate HEV- White
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
“Sold out”?!

Sold out meaning they are only building the orders they have taken at this point and when they resume taking orders they will be building 2023. Like above poster said this is only for the hybrid and plug in hybrid Tucson.

Maybe the US system is doing something different? I can only speak for my experience in Canada

1 - 6 of 6 Posts