Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, new member here from east coast Canada. Starting this thread to share my experience in placing my Tucson order.

At first I wanted the luxury hybrid model, but that dream quickly shattered when my dealer told me of a wait of at least 1 year.

I didn't want the essential or preferred trims. If I'm spending a little money I want to feel it and avoid the whole "wish we had a sunroof".

Also, I wanted the car to be a bit unique and the obvious choice is the N Line, in White color.

I paid the deposit on July 16th, and was told the orde is being placed with the manufacturer. Next update should be from Hyundai Canada with an order number and a spot in priority.

I'll update this thread as I receive updates, in hopes in may help someone with timeline and ordering.

To say I'm excited is an understatement. This is my very first car!!! I'm over the moon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have an update. I was losing sleep LOL and continued my search at different dealerships. I found a new 2022 hybrid luxury (what I originally wanted) at a dealership about 200km away from me.

Long story short, I called my dealer got refunded for my deposit, and called the other one and booked the car before it was gone. I'm picking it up on Friday.

I'll update this thread and post pics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts