Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I've encountered some odd behavior with the digital gauge cluster that I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced.

I have it set in the standard eco mode with the center portion set to show kms/mph numeric option.

When I turn the car on it sometimes returns this preferred setting and sometimes displays another option (such as tire pressure or wheel power). 90% of the time it starts with the preferred speed display but I can't account for any reason why it would show something else.

Anyone else have this happen? Glitch that I should report to dealer to fix? Any legit reason why it would be doing this?

Likely a coincidence but I just switched out my snows for the all seasons which have different pressure sensors.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Blue Trim
141 Posts
The random instrument cluster reset. Both digital and analog gauges suffer from this. You must now navigate to the settings it should have held when you powered down. In addition, the climate control will lose it's settings and power off, and the "since refueling" tripmeter resets. This thread has more discussion:

Yes. You should report it to your dealer. They won't be able to fix it but it lets Hyundai know that their customers want these problems fixed and the dealer will notify you when there's a fix available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you ... yes, that thread helps. At least others' are reported the random change in cluster settings. Too bad there's no fix. I'll make sure I let dealer know at next service.
Seems software related ... perhaps eventually fixable in a map/os update.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
643 Posts
Lol - I thought it was me. I have an ICE vehicle sometimes when I restart the car it is showing the tire pressure mode. No biggie since I see nothing actually resetting on it's own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts