Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, my name is Joe and i own a 2022 Hyundai Tucson N line in Shadow Grey. I have had it from new (7 weeks now) and only done just over 1100 miles. Love the car hate the lane control as i think it is dangerous the way it tugs you about. I am looking for an acrylic bonnet protector if anyone knows where i can get one.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi there, my name is Joe and i own a 2022 Hyundai Tucson N line in Shadow Grey. I have had it from new (7 weeks now) and only done just over 1100 miles. Love the car hate the lane control as i think it is dangerous the way it tugs you about. I am looking for an acrylic bonnet protector if anyone knows where i can get one.
Welcome Joe. Sorry I can't help you with the "bonnet" protector but I know what you mean about the lane keep assist. It is smoother if I am doing the steering. Plus my wife is subject to car sickness and the constant corrections don't exactly help. The other strange thing is that after I have driven I almost always get a Bluelink alert that starts off saying my doors are not locked. Then when I enter the app it says everything is fine!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Weathertech might be a good place to star. I know they have the dark gray window inserts to keep out yr rain. They might have a hood ( bonnet) protector for the front. You could also check Summit Racing’s web site. I’m waiting on my ‘22 2.5 LTD myself. Even drove through the dealers yard an hour ago to see if it arrived ( I really need to get a life!🤪😳🙄 ). My Tucson was due in on 4-22, but no show yet!

·
Registered
Hybrid Limited
92 Posts
There are a number of threads helping new owners to "get a handle" on safety features and overall features of new Tucson.
In regard to "Lane Control Assist" you may want to look at this video and make corresponding changes in settings ( I just hope that N Line in UK has same or similar features as in US).

·
Registered
75 Posts
That works, but resets itself when you switch off. The easiest way to sort it is to press the button on the steering wheel for 4 seconds to turn it off when you set off. Or, get used to how it works (it doesn't engage until you get to 40mph).

Alan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts