Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on Reddit last night of someone who has done a vinyl wrap to black out the chrome that runs along the sides. It looks really good in my opinion. Has anyone else done this? Care to share your pictures and anything you'd recommend?

Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
I came across this post and thought I’d share that I’m having vinyl trim applied to black out the chrome trim on the sides as well as my wheels. Ill post pictures as soon as I have it done, but I agree, I think it looks really good!

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I came across this post and thought I’d share that I’m having vinyl trim applied to black out the chrome trim on the sides as well as my wheels. Ill post pictures as soon as I have it done, but I agree, I think it looks really good!
I actually just got mine done yesterday! I did the back emblem too. The wheels would look good though! Post a picture of that when you do.

Here are my before and after pictures.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
87 Posts
3M makes a trim tape that's been popular for years for that, and for the results I have to think it'd be less expensive than a shop-applied 'wrap' style product.
But nice effect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts