Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited USA Market, Amazon Grey/Black With full OEM compact Spare
159 Posts
Interesting they are trying to standardize the infotainment system across trims with Nav.

Wonder if they will get more market continuity features with memory seat and power mirrors, climate controls rear console, rear window shades, power front seat controls for rear passengers.

Maybe fixes for random mileage resets, accumulated info that goes beyond 9999.9.

Some USB-C ports and a windscreen that don't chip or crack easily would be welcome.

I'm guessing a base price increase around 3000USD.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate PHEV (Crimson Red, on order)
93 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. It appears to be oriented to the US market; I wonder how much will carry over to Canada. (Hyundai Canada does things differently; different names for the trims, navigation unavailable for the Santa Fe, etc.)

It looks like red is no longer available as an exterior colour.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for sharing this. It appears to be oriented to the US market; I wonder how much will carry over to Canada. (Hyundai Canada does things differently; different names for the trims, navigation unavailable for the Santa Fe, etc.)

It looks like red is no longer available as an exterior colour.
Yes, I too will be interested to find out what the Canadian specs will be for the 2023 model. We particularly were hoping we’d be able to get a PHEV in red. But will wait to hear the details of what’s actually available to us.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Blue Trim
141 Posts
"...The 2023 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Blue has lost wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with the 2023 model year update. At the same time, it has gained Hyundai Digital Key support, wireless smartphone charger, and hands-free Smart Liftgate with auto open and adjustable height setting for more convenience..."

No improvement there AFAIC. I might have to smack my forehead and say, "Doh! I should've waited!" if they had gotten rid of the crappy, buggy analog cluster and fixed the "since refuelling" tripmeter bug. What I would really like is more control over when the engine starts and runs. A dedicated EV mode is sorely needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts