Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the acronym/abbreviation IAU stands for? It is an item that is checked in the monthly Bluelink vehicle diagnostic report. It is checked as being okay, but I don’t know what it is. Any information or even a best guess would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Luxury PHEV, Amazon Gray
61 Posts
I'm stumped. I've found so many acronyms for virtually every other feature but nothing for IAU. Instrument? Interior? Intelligent? Automated Utility?

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited
85 Posts
If you Google it, there’s an explanation for Hyundai vehicles. Has to do with identity authentication unit and the vehicle’s diagnostics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm stumped. I've found so many acronyms for virtually every other feature but nothing for IAU. Instrument? Interior? Intelligent? Automated Utility?
I have tried the dealership and they have no idea. They suggested I contact Bluelink directly as they are not part of Hyundai. I have sent an email to Bluelink support four days ago and no response yet. I guess patients is a virtue.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited
85 Posts
I have tried the dealership and they have no idea. They suggested I contact Bluelink directly as they are not part of Hyundai. I have sent an email to Bluelink support four days ago and no response yet. I guess patients is a virtue.
Did you read my reply?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts