Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having issues with the Bluelink charging schedule in that it doesn’t actually work at all? I’ve called them, done a reset, they did an override, still nothing. This app is so pathetically slow and unreliable.

anyone found a solution?

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Luxury PHEV, Amazon Gray
60 Posts
This software is absolutely the worst thing about my PHEV. Slow, buggy. I did a status check one time. When I came out to unplug the car a few hours later, the windows were down.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Luxury PHEV, Amazon Gray
60 Posts
Windows going down can be caused by you sitting on your remote's unlock button.
If for some reason I would be sitting on my fob. This was checking the status on my phone. Although of the hundreds of times I have unlocked my doors with my fob, not once have the windows gone down.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited PHEV Amazon Gray / Black. 2022 Tucson SEL PHEV Shimmering Silver / Gray
154 Posts
If for some reason I would be sitting on my fob. This was checking the status on my phone. Although of the hundreds of times I have unlocked my doors with my fob, not once have the windows gone down.
On my car you have to hold on the door unlock and keep hold and the both front widows go down. This also works when the doors are open! o_Oo_Oo_O

1 - 7 of 7 Posts