Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends, we just got a '22 N Line, and after setting up both Apple Car Play and Android Auto, the call volume is criminally low. Like, its turned all the way up to 45 and we can only barely hear anything coming through. We have adjusted every setting we can possibly find regarding it, specifically going into the SubSystems volume control and turning them up for each individual phone projection app. No dice. For what its worth, the call volume through Bluetooth, and not projection, works normally as one would suspect. Anyone else experiencing this or have any more ideas for troubleshooting? I've searched all over here and can't seem to find a similar problem. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I believe on mine in the sound settings there was a setting for each type of sound like nav, media,radio,gps,Siri, and a few others all twisted together. Phone calls was one of them and I had to turn that up if I remember right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi friends, we just got a '22 N Line, and after setting up both Apple Car Play and Android Auto, the call volume is criminally low. Like, its turned all the way up to 45 and we can only barely hear anything coming through. We have adjusted every setting we can possibly find regarding it, specifically going into the SubSystems volume control and turning them up for each individual phone projection app. No dice. For what its worth, the call volume through Bluetooth, and not projection, works normally as one would suspect. Anyone else experiencing this or have any more ideas for troubleshooting? I've searched all over here and can't seem to find a similar problem. Thanks in advance!
I just bought the same truck and have the same problem. Have you found a solution or workaround ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2 Hyundai 2022 Tucson on both cars wireless incoming calls the volume is low can not hear the caller, non of the volume buttons work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My volume will not work on cell phone through Bluetooth either. Hyundai tells that it is a software issue they are working on. I'm trying to find out from Hyundai if they have put the fix out yet. Turn your regular radio up to about 28-30 then make a call. It will be loud enough but you cannot adjust it.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
634 Posts
I don't see anyone here saying they did what I and someone else said to try. And did you do the update? I have loud clear volume through Bluetooth before the update. This is not a common issue I see in posts so it could be phone specific IF you have gone to the correct settings and that did not work and have done the update.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts