Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, I hope it's overcast or shadowy, because I'm not in love with bright red.
I don't like the bright color as well. But I gotta live with it since other colors didn't seem that appealing to me. I wish we had the Teal Blue like Europe has.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't like the bright color as well. But I gotta live with it since other colors didn't seem that appealing to me. I wish we had the Teal Blue like Europe has.
Korea also has the push button transmission, mine has a gear shift lever, my sales guy sent me pictures at my request for the care I'm getting tomorrow morning. I do love the linear dash, no humps, fell in love with that look, mine has the convenience and premier packages also, bigger digital dash. 10.25" along with all the other goodies.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's NOT a crimson red and also it's a edited image.
Check here: Build Your Own Hyundai | Hyundai USA
I took delivery on my 2022 Tucson and it's beautiful! Calypso Red is very metallic and darker than I thought I would be. It's Not 'fire engine red' at all, it's a gorgeous deeper red with plenty of metal flake in the paint, looks great in the shade and even better in the sun! Beautiful vehicle.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I took delivery on my 2022 Tucson and it's beautiful! Calypso Red is very metallic and darker than I thought I would be. It's Not 'fire engine red' at all, it's a gorgeous deeper red with plenty of metal flake in the paint, looks great in the shade and even better in the sun! Beautiful vehicle.
Post some photos 🙂

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Took delivery of our Calypso Red Tucson Limited on 12/3. I planned on buying the white Tucson, but changed my mind when I saw this in the showroom. I ordered Weathertech All Season Mats the same day and they arrived 5 days later. Only 300 miles, but thoroughly enjoying my red beauty.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks like mine! I love the color! Think yours must be the Limited, wish mine were. I got what they had also, an SEL with convenience and premier pkgs, but it's missing quite a bit. Panoramic roof for one, different interior, no parking assist, no navigation, no simpler gauges on the screen, oh heck, lotsa' stuff I wish I had, but do love the car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks like mine! I love the color! Think yours must be the Limited, wish mine were. I got what they had also, an SEL with convenience and premier pkgs, but it's missing quite a bit. Panoramic roof for one, different interior, no parking assist, no navigation, no simpler gauges on the screen, oh heck, lotsa' stuff I wish I had, but do love the car.
I re-read your comment, yours is the Limited, good for you, wish mine was, darn. I just couldn't imagine that much missing when the SEL had both upgrade packages.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have one in Calypso Red and it's a beautiful, deeper, rich crimson color, with lots of metallic in the paint. I was worried (had to wait on a car coming in when purchased) it would be 'fire engine red', and was happily pleased when I saw the car! I'd have ordered this color, just lovely!~

21 - 40 of 41 Posts