Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
According to what I read, purchase date is the day you take possession not the order date. Has anyone attempted to get the additional $2500 in Ontario. Also, I noticed Tucson PHEV now eligible form green vehicle plates but the trim list does not include Ultimate. Makes no sense that the list includes Luxury and Limited/ SEL which are only available in US

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Luxury PHEV, Amazon Gray
75 Posts
According to what I read, purchase date is the day you take possession not the order date. Has anyone attempted to get the additional $2500 in Ontario. Also, I noticed Tucson PHEV now eligible form green vehicle plates but the trim list does not include Ultimate. Makes no sense that the list includes Luxury and Limited/ SEL which are only available in US
I got green plates for my Luxury PHEV back in November when I took delivery of my Tucson.

·
Registered
51 Posts
FYI, to any Ultimate Trim owners/to be in Ontario . I’ve followed up with the province and their office has confirmed with Hyundai. Green plates are for all PHEV trims and the list will be updated to include Ultimate trims If you didn’t get a green plate make sure you upgrade for HOV, 400 series and other private perks like parking spots.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts