Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 Tucson that I have had for 6 months. It has given me very few problems during that time. The gas mileage is good.
I am having a problem with CarPlay in the car. I am not getting sound when I try to use the navigation apps in CarPlay. That is Google maps, Apple Maps and Waze. However, I am able to use the embedded navigation in the vehicle. Also. Sirius works. It seems something has muted the system. My phone works with these apps when you take it off the CarPlay system. I have a 2022 Tucson Limited Hybrid. Has anyone else had this problem? It just started a couple of days ago.

· Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
815 Posts
In the settings are individual volume settings (they may not be all in the same place) for devices look to see if there is one for android auto and car play.

Also check your Bluetooth settings on the phone I don't know about the IPhone but android has a separate setting when connected for phone and one for sound.

· Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited
11 Posts
I have a 2022 Tucson that I have had for 6 months. It has given me very few problems during that time. The gas mileage is good.
I am having a problem with CarPlay in the car. I am not getting sound when I try to use the navigation apps in CarPlay. That is Google maps, Apple Maps and Waze. However, I am able to use the embedded navigation in the vehicle. Also. Sirius works. It seems something has muted the system. My phone works with these apps when you take it off the CarPlay system. I have a 2022 Tucson Limited Hybrid. Has anyone else had this problem? It just started a couple of days ago.
I had a similar problem, but I found that it was just the volume of the app (Waze in particular) was too low. After you enter the address and it starts navigating, when it would give verbal commands raise the volume. I found the car radio volume and the app's volume are too different things.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a similar problem, but I found that it was just the volume of the app (Waze in particular) was too low. After you enter the address and it starts navigating, when it would give verbal commands raise the volume. I found the car radio volume and the app's volume are too different things.
Thanks. I figured that out and I was able to raise the volume.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts