Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
4 Weeks ago, I took delivery of my 2022 Tucson SEL AWD with Convenience and Premium packages, so far this I’m really liking this vehicle.

One question I have, where is the on/off switch located for what looks like 3 lamps in the ceiling over the cargo area? It looks like they are directed towards the passenger seats and may be reading lamps, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to turn them on/off.

Another thread on this forum says they are rear seat sensors, maybe that's what they are and not reading lights. Some clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL Convenience w/Premium non-hybrid
62 Posts
Hello,
4 Weeks ago, I took delivery of my 2022 Tucson SEL AWD with Convenience and Premium packages, so far this I’m really liking this vehicle.

One question I have, where is the on/off switch located for what looks like 3 lamps in the ceiling over the cargo area? It looks like they are directed towards the passenger seats and may be reading lamps, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to turn them on/off.

Another thread on this forum says they are rear seat sensors, maybe that's what they are and not reading lights. Some clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Just as Tampa8 pointed out, it's your sensor for rear seat occupant alert. However if you don't have small kids or pet's, you can disable it from your digital cluster menu.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts