Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just got my 2022 Ultimate plug in 5 days ago. Up to today it was excellent but I’m already having issues. I no longer have lights where the climate controls are. I’m talking about the orange indicator lights above “Auto”, “Sync”, “Def” etc. climate still works but I have no idea what’s pressed. Anyone have this issue? I have To wait till Monday to book an appointment as service is closed for the weekend. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson N LIne
23 Posts
Hello all,

Just got my 2022 Ultimate plug in 5 days ago. Up to today it was excellent but I’m already having issues. I no longer have lights where the climate controls are. I’m talking about the orange indicator lights above “Auto”, “Sync”, “Def” etc. climate still works but I have no idea what’s pressed. Anyone have this issue? I have To wait till Monday to book an appointment as service is closed for the weekend. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
My wife's NLine had that issue once but hasn't happened since, however today the temperature lights started this. They would dim then lighten back to normal not flashing but over a few seconds or longer.

Gadget Audio equipment Display device Font Electric blue
Light Gadget Font Personal luxury car Display device

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply’s. Pressing the buttons did not turn anything on. However, I plugged it in when I got home and they magically appeared again. I tested it when unplugged also and they are still there. I will keep an eye on it and see if it happens again.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson HEV Ultimate; White/Grey
236 Posts
Thanks for the reply’s. Pressing the buttons did not turn anything on. However, I plugged it in when I got home and they magically appeared again. I tested it when unplugged also and they are still there. I will keep an eye on it and see if it happens again.
Yikes - problems that go away by themselves, often come back by themselves!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts