Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is the one I got 3 days ago View attachment 136 View attachment 137 go
It looks very pretty. I am concerned that it is going to be too dark. Is this a metallic/metal flake paint color or a cream color?

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid "Deep Sea".
20 Posts
I haggling on one right now, dealer wants 5 K about MSRP ! o_O He aint gonna get it.
Yes, it does look black at a distance on cloudy days. Brightens up considerably in the sun.
been there, done that. lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is the one I got 3 days ago View attachment 136 View attachment 137 go
I have the same color. Much darker than I anticipated, but looks really sharp in the sun. No dealer had one on the lot to view color before purchase. It was a toss up between Deep Sea or Amazon Gray. I went with which ever one became available first. It's an absolute pleasure to drive. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks beautiful! Mine is in production and was not able to see the color in person. I’m hoping this is dark. I wanted White but all Tucson Hybrids are sold out around here. This was the only one I could snag with the SEL convenience pkg. already in production. I’m excited for it to arrive at the end of November. I’ll post pics when I get it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
After multiple test drives and "agonizing" over the replacement for our 2015 Outback & nearly buying a 2022 Tucson Ltd Hybrid I just ordered a 2022 Subie OB Touring. If the dealer would have accepted MSRP, that Blue Tucson would be in our driveway.
After all was said & done the OB ticked off all the boxes better than the Tucson, RAV4-H, & Escape PHEV (most tempting as it felt close to as good as the others & would have only cost about $31,000 with Fed Tax Credit) -- except for MPG. All are great cars with various pros & cons.
But for us the Subie just felt right -- a big part of it was that it is comfy like an old shoe & we prefer it's more car like format vs the more trucklike SUV style. The fact that I could get VIP pricing & a Subaru Loyalty certificate which combined to get the car about $3,500 under invoice didn't hurt either! We would have never recovered that sort of saving by going with a hybrid
To each their own. Y'all enjoy your Tucsons!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts