Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me please. I ordered in mid Feb and got the email Today on March 10, that says "As of March 7, 2022, your vehicle is expected to be built in May 2022 and is 683 in the priority sequence" . Can anyone please tell me how much time it could take to be delivered. I live in Scarborough, Toronto and I ordered Tucson AWD preferred Trend package

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can anyone help me please. I ordered in mid Feb and got the email Today on March 10, that says "As of March 7, 2022, your vehicle is expected to be built in May 2022 and is 683 in the priority sequence" . Can anyone please tell me how much time it could take to be delivered. I live in Scarborough, Toronto and I ordered Tucson AWD preferred Trend package
I believe it takes around 2 months after your car is manufactured to be delivere. My order was manufactured in feb2022 and my dealership says it will be delivered by April end.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got my Tucson Limited Hybrid right off the truck on Dec 28th. I just refinanced for a 2.74% interest rate. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NEW TUCSON LIMITED HYBRID! It rides like silk and I get to pass by gas stations every day! I only put about $25.00 a week tops, of premium unleaded. It's pearl white with black interior. Everything I touch is protected by something, so it stays pristine. At night it look and feels amazing! Best car I've ever owned! 💙
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Speedometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m from Denmark and ordered a Tucson PHEV Phantom Black on September 15 2021. They promised me delivery in early December. In December they pushed delivery to February. In February they pushed delivery to May/June. So I wonder when I will get my car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Folks i ordered an 2022 Hyundai Tucson, 2.5L Preferred AWD w/ Trend Package as on March 7, 2022 in email says 663 in the priority sequence and vehicle is expected to be built in May 2022.

so anyone can give me an idea when can i able to get the vehicle ?

TIA.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Folks i ordered an 2022 Hyundai Tucson, 2.5L Preferred AWD w/ Trend Package as on March 7, 2022 in email says 663 in the priority sequence and vehicle is expected to be built in May 2022.

so anyone can give me an idea when can i able to get the vehicle ?

TIA.
Hi,
I had ordered in Nov 2021. Car production in feb 2022. Delivery expected April end 2022.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts