Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a 2014 Hyundai Tuscon and my Downhill Brake light comes on and stays on when I put my headlights on. I have tried to turn it off, but nothing happens.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
545 Posts
Hello. I have a 2014 Hyundai Tuscon and my Downhill Brake light comes on and stays on when I put my headlights on. I have tried to turn it off, but nothing happens.
Maybe a mod will move this to a better subcategory...

If you are saying the downhill brake indicator light - comes on and off with the headlights that would most likely mean a short somewhere, ground problem, or an incomplete circuit. I would check two things. Make sure all lights come on around the car when that are supposed to when the headlights come on. And second you need to check fuses to see if one is not good. If there is a bad fuse it may or may not be obviously associated with the headlights.

You may get a clue where to start looking by checking everything in the car to be sure it is working. If something is not check the fuse for that if a bulb change out the bulb.
If you or someone recently did anything like change a bulb or did something with wiring start there too. In that case even if that new bulb is working it may be causing the problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts