Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just reserved a Tucson Hybrid at MSRP. It is amazon gray with gray interior. It will arrive in two weeks.

I did not even drive the hybrid version of Tucson. I relied heavily on reviews I read.

The BVM is the tie break that wins over Lexus NX 350h.

I feel I made a good choice. And at current circumstance, it is a good deal. What do you think?

Cheers!

D

· Registered
'22 Tucson HEV SEL Convenience
28 Posts
I did the same thing this time last year with a Hybrid SEL-Conv. I've had no regrets in buying it at MSRP. Vehicle-wise, it's great. Last year comparing to other trims in the Hybrid Tucson or to other comparative makes and models, I found the Hybrid SEL to be a great deal. If you think the Limited had the right options for you, then getting it at MSRP at this point is likely also a decent deal. Who knows when the car market will change. If you have the need and can actually afford it, I think you made the right choice.

· Registered
310 Posts
IDK if you made a good choice. But you certainly did NOT make a bad choice as long as you find the desired value in the extra features that go with the the uptrim charge. It's all just personal preferences and pocket book. If there's little 'forced dealer add-ons' and 'NO forrced manufacturer's options and sane dealer transaction fees, then it adds to the 'Made a Good Choice' column. Good luck with your new ride.

· Registered
Ultimate hybrid, Amazon Grey
177 Posts
Hi,

I just reserved a Tucson Hybrid at MSRP. It is amazon gray with gray interior. It will arrive in two weeks.

I did not even drive the hybrid version of Tucson. I relied heavily on reviews I read.

The BVM is the tie break that wins over Lexus NX 350h.

I feel I made a good choice. And at current circumstance, it is a good deal. What do you think?

Cheers!

D
Exact same vehicle here (known as Ultimate in Canada). I paid sticker price, waited 5 months for delivery but I'm very happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts