Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tucson HEV Ultimate; White/Grey
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't speak for other locales but in Canada, the Ultimate Trim is prominently advertised to come with a Cargo Net.

On delivery, ours was nowhere to be found and the dealer was able to verify it should have one, which they then ordered for us. It only took about a week to arrive.

All that to say, approach your dealer if you didn't get one with yours.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can't speak for other locales but in Canada, the Ultimate Trim is prominently advertised to come with a Cargo Net.

On delivery, ours was nowhere to be found and the dealer was able to verify it should have one, which they then ordered for us. It only took about a week to arrive.

Mine came in a few days ago, I got there today to drive it and it did come with the cargo net.

·
Registered
2022, Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Ultimate
28 Posts

Mine was buried under the tire kit under the back cover. I was about to call my dealer but found it there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts