Thank you! My dealers parts department claimed these weren't for the Tucson. I'll follow up again.
Hyundai Accessories, NFC Key Card: Works on vehicles equipped with Digital Key. Allows you to unlock and start your car with a credit card sized NFC key. Perfect for anytime you do not want to carry the paired phone, or for users with i-Phones. One NFC Key Card can be paired per vehicle. View...
Works on vehicles equipped with Digital Key. Allows you to unlock and start your car with a credit card sized NFC key. Perfect for anytime you do not want to carry the paired phone, or for users with i-Phones. One NFC Key Card can be paired per vehicle
Notes: Trims Applicable: SEL/BLUE (HEV), N-LINE, LIMITED
Item#: L0H81 AK000
FITS OTHER YEARS/MODELS
View attachment 146
To activate a Digital Key Card using an Android phone:
1. You need to have the Hyundai Digital Key app installed.
2. You must have an active Digital Key.
3. From the Digital Key Android app > Pair Card Key > NFC Authentication.
4. Tap your phone on the Driver's Side exterior handle. Once authenticated, you have 5 minutes to complete the next steps.
5. Place Digital Key Card on the Tucson's wireless charging pad.
6. On the Tuscon, Settings > Vehicle > Digital Key > Card Key > Save (be sure Key Fob is in the vehicle during this operation).
Your Digital Key Card should now be active.
7. Test by removing your phone and key fob from the vehicle. Then place Card Key horizontally on the Driver's Side exterior handle until you hear the door lock. If it doesn't work, Delete the Saved key and repeat Steps 3-6.
8. To drive using the Card Key, place it on the wireless charging pad and start the vehicle as you normally would.
9. Once started, remove the Card Key from the wireless charging pad to avoid damaging it from prolonged charging field exposure and to avoid someone driving away with your vehicle.
See your 2022 Hyundai Tucson Owners Manual, pp 5-25 thru 5-28 for more info.