Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Tucson PHEV, and every time when I go over a bump, there is a "ding-ding" sound coming from the back of the car. At first I think there is some metal knocking metal under the back cover (in the trunk) but there is nothing, and I cannot find any metal object that is close together that they will hit each other when the car go over the bump. I have also check the back seat storage and sit belts, there is nothing suspicious. Does anyone in this group know anything about this? Thank you.

·
Registered
Ultimate hybrid, Amazon Grey
159 Posts
I have a Tucson PHEV, and every time when I go over a bump, there is a "ding-ding" sound coming from the back of the car. At first I think there is some metal knocking metal under the back cover (in the trunk) but there is nothing, and I cannot find any metal object that is close together that they will hit each other when the car go over the bump. I have also check the back seat storage and sit belts, there is nothing suspicious. Does anyone in this group know anything about this? Thank you.
I have the same thing and it sounds like right behind the driver seat. Light metal against light metal. Like 2 aluminum drink containers or something. I have the hybrid not the PHEV. Luckily it is the only thing I have to complain about. I too wish I could find out what it is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the same thing and it sounds like right behind the driver seat. Light metal against light metal. Like 2 aluminum drink containers or something. I have the hybrid not the PHEV. Luckily it is the only thing I have to complain about. I too wish I could find out what it is.
I think the sound you have is caused by the same problem. Your description is very accurate and it is like 2 aluminum drink containers hitting each other. If you found out what cause it, please let me know. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts