Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had trouble disabling the verbal speed limit warnings in a Tucson Limited? I've selected "Off" in the Vehicle>Convenience menu but it still comes on intermittently, especially for school zones. I would like this to be completely disabled because I find it very distracting, not to mention inaccurate. Our school zone speed limits apply to specific hours only and it seems to randomly alert outside of those hours. Also, some days it alerts and some days it doesn't. I've checked all the manuals and they just say to select "Off" which doesn't seem to have worked.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
186 Posts
Has anyone had trouble disabling the verbal speed limit warnings in a Tucson Limited? I've selected "Off" in the Vehicle>Convenience menu but it still comes on intermittently, especially for school zones. I would like this to be completely disabled because I find it very distracting, not to mention inaccurate. Our school zone speed limits apply to specific hours only and it seems to randomly alert outside of those hours. Also, some days it alerts and some days it doesn't. I've checked all the manuals and they just say to select "Off" which doesn't seem to have worked.
I don't have the limited, but it looks like in the manual it tells you how to do it. To turn that off you turn off the volume for it and navigation. In the map, on the left is a little speaker and a chime symbol - tap those.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts