Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Grille

It was the perfect day to get the exterior detailed. Since I have bad shoulders, I had my buddy who has a detailing business come by and do it for me. After all the written and YouTube reviews, I decided to use the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic sealant. Since the Tucson Limited Hybrid stays outside and subject to the elements, he gave it two coats which is supposed to last a year. All I know is that now the Amazon Grey finish looks considerably deeper. I’ll leave it in the garage overnight to allow the sealant to cure and to keep the rain off it. Monday the front windows only were tinted with 20% to match the rear glass. The vent visors came from S Korea via EBay and UPS.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Window Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Window Automotive lighting Hood

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
20 Posts
View attachment 1518
It was the perfect day to get the exterior detailed. Since I have bad shoulders, I had my buddy who has a detailing business come by and do it for me. After all the written and YouTube reviews, I decided to use the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic sealant. Since the Tucson Limited Hybrid stays outside and subject to the elements, he gave it two coats which is supposed to last a year. All I know is that now the Amazon Grey finish looks considerably deeper. I’ll leave it in the garage overnight to allow the sealant to cure and to keep the rain off it. Monday the front windows only were tinted with 20% to match the rear glass. The vent visors came from S Korea via EBay and UPS. View attachment 1514
View attachment 1517
View attachment 1516
View attachment 1515
View attachment 1513
Thanks for the information of waxes. I have been conteplating changing from my Meguier's that I have been using for loke 50 years. I also have the Amazon Grey and really do love it.

· Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited USA Market, Amazon Grey/Black With full OEM compact Spare
187 Posts
View attachment 1518
It was the perfect day to get the exterior detailed. Since I have bad shoulders, I had my buddy who has a detailing business come by and do it for me. After all the written and YouTube reviews, I decided to use the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic sealant. Since the Tucson Limited Hybrid stays outside and subject to the elements, he gave it two coats which is supposed to last a year. All I know is that now the Amazon Grey finish looks considerably deeper. I’ll leave it in the garage overnight to allow the sealant to cure and to keep the rain off it. Monday the front windows only were tinted with 20% to match the rear glass. The vent visors came from S Korea via EBay and UPS. View attachment 1514
View attachment 1517
View attachment 1516
View attachment 1515
View attachment 1513
I think mine is sexier, however you win the sexiest vent visor internet award.

Gesture Thumb Finger Font Material property

· Registered
349 Posts
View attachment 1518
View attachment 1517
View attachment 1516
View attachment 1515
View attachment 1513
Yup, you should park it next to a new RAV4 someday. You’ll get to see the Toyota owner cry 😭😢!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts