Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2022 Tucson and want to know if it comes with a standard screen protector? I noticed there's a noticeable scratch on the screen when I got home

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you mean does it have protective plastic on the screen during shipping - yes. If they did the pre-delivery inspection and prep right, it would be removed.

Though, I’m still finding bits of cling plastic in odd places and I took delivery in May….

There are plastic buffing kits you can find online if it is indeed scratched. Or just take it back to dealer and have them fix it.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid White/Grey
33 Posts
There is a plastic screen protector on the temperature display screen but not on the other screens. Most often this isn’t removed at setup.
You can buy hard glass protectors for the infotainment display and the instrument cluster and you can buy a soft plastic cover for the temperature display. Do not buy a hard glass protector for the temperature screen as it will not mount properly to the non flat surface.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you mean does it have protective plastic on the screen during shipping - yes. If they did the pre-delivery inspection and prep right, it would be removed.

Though, I’m still finding bits of cling plastic in odd places and I took delivery in May….

There are plastic buffing kits you can find online if it is indeed scratched. Or just take it back to dealer and have them fix it.
I'm taking it back to the dealership, already called my salesman about it and will take a look at it.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited
56 Posts
There is a plastic screen protector on the temperature display screen but not on the other screens. Most often this isn’t removed at setup.
You can buy hard glass protectors for the infotainment display and the instrument cluster and you can buy a soft plastic cover for the temperature display. Do not buy a hard glass protector for the temperature screen as it will not mount properly to the non flat surface.
I peeled mine off the temperature display. I didn't like the discernable difference in screen appearance and feel.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid White/Grey
33 Posts
The temperature screen scratches very easily whereas the other screens are flat and do not seem to scratch easily.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts