Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, after a recent surgery my wife would like to update her drivers profile for the adjustment changes in the seat that she now likes, the current profile for her the drivers seat is a little bit different than where she likes it now. Does anyone know how to update a drivers profile in the infotainment system on a 2022 gas Tucson AWD limited? thanks

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited USA Market, Amazon Grey/Black With full OEM compact Spare
159 Posts
When on her profile, simply put the seat where you like and hit set then 1 or 2.
Any changes you make on your profile will update.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Weird, I thought if you had electric seats, then there was a 'save position' button. Every car I've had with e-seats has had that.In the Tucson, it's on the drivers door. 3 buttons.

Alan

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hello, after a recent surgery my wife would like to update her drivers profile for the adjustment changes in the seat that she now likes, the current profile for her the drivers seat is a little bit different than where she likes it now. Does anyone know how to update a drivers profile in the infotainment system on a 2022 gas Tucson AWD limited? thanks
Yeah, I don’t think there’s anything in the settings memo to handle the seat settings. That’s all fine with those buttons on the drive door, just below the window and near the dash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts