Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Just doing a little research while I'm waiting for our car to arrive. Has anyone found any great deals on Extended Warranty (provided by Hyundai) in Canada? If so, what did you pay?

I know our Southern neighbours have Crystal who is known for her deals. Do we have a Canadian Crystal?

I called one dealership and they said they can get me ~100-200 off the current price.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid White/Grey
190 Posts
I paid $2550 for the Hyundai 8 year 160k extended plus warranty with $100 deductible. I normally don’t buy warranties but the electronics and complexity of the Tucson persuaded me to buy it. If I don’t use it, I will get $2000 back from Hyundai after the 8 years. I wouldn’t pay full price for it though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid $2550 for the Hyundai 8 year 160k extended plus warranty with $100 deductible. I normally don’t buy warranties but the electronics and complexity of the Tucson persuaded me to buy it. If I don’t use it, I will get $2000 back from Hyundai after the 8 years. I wouldn’t pay full price for it though.
That's exactly why I want to get my warranty too, the car is mainly electronics. I take that the warranty you got is from Hyundai and not a third-party right?

Gotta love the "business manager" who I talked to she said that the most she can do is $100 off the $3,300 because any more than that she'll be taking a loss. Sad how they can run their mouth and lie like it's nothing.

If you don't mind me asking, what dealership did you deal with? I might give them a call.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid White/Grey
190 Posts
Hyundai Canada warranty as the finance guy initially wanted to sell me a third party warranty for even more money.
I dealt with Pineview in Woodbridge but I wouldn’t recommend them.

·
Registered
Montreal, QC
282 Posts
I paid $2970 plus taxes for 8 Yrs 160k km .00 deductible

1 - 6 of 6 Posts