Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Are these liners like WeatherTech would be ? I did a search with the part numbers you provided and it does not return anything. Are they Canaidan or US Part numbers and do you have a link to what they look like ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sorry I wasn't awake, I saw now they are Canadian Part numbers but I can't seem to find any pictures nor references to them.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited PHEV
4 Posts
I contacted Tuxmat and was told that the company is currently working on floor liners specifically for the PHEV and they should be available in 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the Hyundai cargo tray which is nothing special but works fine for our purposes. FYI, I negotiated it at "cost price" at the time of sale May 2021, paying $102.95 (plus HST).
$102.95 is list price according to the Hyundai Canada site. I just bought the same one this morning even though my car doesn't arrive until early February. My dealer here in Hamilton only had 1 in stock and said Hyundai Canada didn't have any! So for anyone in this area you may need to try Mountain Hyundai, Burlington or Grimsby.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The Hyundai ones seem quiet expensive. I am not sure how they compare quality wise to the WeatherTech.

From my dealer in Edmonton:

Those are the correct numbers for the PHEV Tucson, and there is a trunk liner, part number N7H12-AP300.

The front mats are $325.58, rear mats are $293.29, and the trunk liner is $354.95, but I can do each of those for $293.29, $224.14, and $319.45, plus GST. The front and rear mats are supposed to be available in the next 2-3 months, but the trunk liner is available in approximately 3-5 business days. We can place an order now, and there is a chance the floor mats come in earlier.

They are a little different from the WeatherTech and have more texture, but are still easy to clean by pressure washing and scrubbing them as necessary. This is a picture of what the Premium mats look like:

These are for a Venue but would be the same material for the Tucson:

Luggage and bags Bag Sleeve Rectangle Grey

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw these at my dealership today and they look really nice but holy hell, that is expensive. I asked Weathertech by email about mats for the Tucson PHEV and they encouraged me to make a product request, which I did. I would get the hyundai mats if they were priced comparably to Weathertech but they seem to be about double.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi there. I’m in Toronto Canada and looking to buy a set of floor liners. I like the weather tech ones but they’re $268 for the set. I’ve looked at some alternate brands such as Huskey, Findway, Maxpider and a few more but they don’t yet have them for the 2022. Anyone have a good solution?

Also, for the cargo liner, I really want one that not only covers the trunk, but goes up the back row of seats. This is great and I had it on my Toyota. I carry a lot of stuff with my rear seats down so the extended trunk liner is great to keep the back of the seats clean. The problem is nobody sells it expect Hundai USA and Europe. See picture. A dealer in the UK will ship but the shipping cost is as much as the liner. Hyundai Canada said they don’t have access to it. Anyone have any suggestions for a good non universal) liner? Also, if there’s anyone in Toronto who wants to order this from the UK, the shipping charge is the same whether you buy one or two.
Hyundai Tucson 2021 Boot Liner Extension
View attachment 463
Let me know. Thanks all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hi there. I’m in Toronto Canada and looking to buy a set of floor liners. I like the weather tech ones but they’re $268 for the set. I’ve looked at some alternate brands such as Huskey, Findway, Maxpider and a few more but they don’t yet have them for the 2022. Anyone have a good solution?

Also, for the cargo liner, I really want one that not only covers the trunk, but goes up the back row of seats. This is great and I had it on my Toyota. I carry a lot of stuff with my rear seats down so the extended trunk liner is great to keep the back of the seats clean. The problem is nobody sells it expect Hundai USA and Europe. See picture. A dealer in the UK will ship but the shipping cost is as much as the liner. Hyundai Canada said they don’t have access to it. Anyone have any suggestions for a good non universal) liner? Also, if there’s anyone in Toronto who wants to order this from the UK, the shipping charge is the same whether you buy one or two.
Hyundai Tucson 2021 Boot Liner Extension
View attachment 463
Let me know. Thanks all.
So I just received my cargo liner extension. Had to order from the UK Hyundai and ship to Canada. The cargo extension basically protects the back of your rear seats and fastens with heavy duty Velcro. Comes as three pieces so you can use it with both seats up, one down or both down and works with any cargo liner you might have.
It was suggested that since I was ordering that I order an extra set in case anyone is interested. Just charging what I paid. $130 Canadian. If you’re in Toronto/GTA you can pick up. But I can also ship. Here’s what they look like.
Ok thanks

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering part

Brown Rectangle Wood Tints and shades Trunk

Rectangle Gas Tints and shades Plastic Metal

·
Registered
'22 SEL +Convenience +Premium in Intense Blue
86 Posts
Those are brilliant! I need to find a US source for them, I put a lot of crap on the back seats like firewood and bicycles dripping with saltwater

·
Registered
Lusting/Waiting For Tucson Limited PHEV
49 Posts
So I just received my cargo liner extension. Had to order from the UK Hyundai and ship to Canada. The cargo extension basically protects the back of your rear seats and fastens with heavy duty Velcro. Comes as three pieces so you can use it with both seats up, one down or both down and works with any cargo liner you might have.
It was suggested that since I was ordering that I order an extra set in case anyone is interested. Just charging what I paid. $130 Canadian. If you’re in Toronto/GTA you can pick up. But I can also ship. Here’s what they look like.

View attachment 578
View attachment 580
View attachment 579
Could you please post the Hyundai UK contact info and part numbers? I don't have my Tucson yet (hope springs eternal), and I'd like to have that information for future reference. Thanks!

They appear to be designed for the European 40/20/40 seats. Any problems or required adaptations with the North American 60/40 seats? (I really wish we had the 40/20/40 seats here in the colonies.)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts