Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2022Tucson "Blue" Titanium White/ Black
332 Posts
Sorry, I misread your post. I got mine the same way you did. They will surely protect the carpet, they will just be hard to keep clean, except for the cargo mat, as long as you keep the rubber side up.

·
Registered
2022 SEL-C Hybrid
51 Posts
When I bought the car last week they said the mats would be here in a few days. Today I called parts, and it sounds like it’ll be a while.

I may STILL order the WeatherTech’s… the OEM weather mats appear to be almost like pressed carpet, which I’d actually like for 75% of the year, but I really like solid, smooth mats for winter months or actual muddy conditions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I just received my cargo liner extension. Had to order from the UK Hyundai and ship to Canada. The cargo extension basically protects the back of your rear seats and fastens with heavy duty Velcro. Comes as three pieces so you can use it with both seats up, one down or both down and works with any cargo liner you might have.
It was suggested that since I was ordering that I order an extra set in case anyone is interested. Just charging what I paid. $130 Canadian. If you’re in Toronto/GTA you can pick up. But I can also ship. Here’s what they look like.

View attachment 578
View attachment 580
View attachment 579

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I just received my cargo liner extension. Had to order from the UK Hyundai and ship to Canada. The cargo extension basically protects the back of your rear seats and fastens with heavy duty Velcro. Comes as three pieces so you can use it with both seats up, one down or both down and works with any cargo liner you might have.
It was suggested that since I was ordering that I order an extra set in case anyone is interested. Just charging what I paid. $130 Canadian. If you’re in Toronto/GTA you can pick up. But I can also ship. Here’s what they look like.

View attachment 578
View attachment 580
View attachment 579
Did you sell the other set? if not I'll buy it.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
349 Posts
Others found a blow dryer or heat gun removed the creases and solved fitment. I only have their cargo liner and mine fits like a glove.
Mine fit perfectly, very decent price. It took maybe two weeks and the back ones "molded" themselves to fit very well, I did use a hair dryer and it started the process.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mine fit perfectly, very decent price. It took maybe two weeks and the back ones "molded" themselves to fit very well, I did use a hair dryer and it started the process.
I want to limit “ add on” from the dealer ( mats, cargo cover, fabric &. paint treatment ). I’ve had a lot of luck with WeatherTech. Some of the dealer mats were pricey and of poor quality. in fact, already have the mats in my cart at WeatherTech, just waiting for my Tucson delivery!🤪😜

·
Registered
111 Posts
Most posts on this thread appear slanted to the hybrid and plug-in. I just installed TuxMat front & rear in my gasser and the quality/fit/look is great. Very 'not trucky' feel and style for my wife's taste, and promise to be very easy to keep clean. The raised profile provides a pleasant give even felt with shoes. For general reference on the cargo mat, I was 'erroneously' notified recently that it was in stock so I immediately ordered one. A message came the next day from them regarding a 'glitch' and that they are instead targeted to be in stock in July.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Most posts on this thread appear slanted to the hybrid and plug-in. I just installed TuxMat front & rear in my gasser and the quality/fit/look is great. Very 'not trucky' feel and style for my wife's taste, and promise to be very easy to keep clean. The raised profile provides a pleasant give even felt with shoes. For general reference on the cargo mat, I was 'erroneously' notified recently that it was in stock so I immediately ordered one. A message came the next day from them regarding a 'glitch' and that they are instead targeted to be in stock in July.
As a fellow, near future, gasser, I’ve had several WeathTechs’ On pre ious cars and liked the quality. I’ll have to check TuxMat to compare.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The wife's (giving to her sis tomorrow) old Tribute has factory front n rear mats (upholstered, the driver's is pretty worn/stained after 20 years), and she also has had a Weathertech cargo mat all that time. With the formed well it's worked very well at containing debris for quick empty and hosedown. TuxMat accomplishes exactly the same with less '60's pickup vinyl floor liner look. And the added feature of covering extra floor area on top beyond the edge of the well is a nice touch to hide the edges many places. I've found their supplied velcro and even stickie-backed retainer clips for fitting the lip tightly to the side panels have not even been needed for a built-in quality fit.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Grille

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover

Automotive design Luggage and bags Trunk Fixture Gas

Reactions: 222cson

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience
79 Posts
Check out 90.45US $ 33% OFF|For Hyundai Tucson NX4 2021 2022 Car All Inclusive Rear Trunk Mat Cargo Boot Liner Tray Waterproof Boot Luggage Cover Accessorie| | - AliExpress available in serveral colors. They have a wide range of accessories for Tucson Hybrids including some fairly nice looking cargo area covers that cover sides and seat backs. Once I receive my Tucson Hybrid next month, I'll probably be ordering one on that site. Like some of you, this will be my work vehicle and I often need to haul around computers, networking gear, and tools, so want to protect interior finishes.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2022 Tucson HEV Ultimate; White/Grey
236 Posts
The wife's (giving to her sis tomorrow) old Tribute has factory front n rear mats (upholstered, the driver's is pretty worn/stained after 20 years), and she also has had a Weathertech cargo mat all that time. With the formed well it's worked very well at containing debris for quick empty and hosedown. TuxMat accomplishes exactly the same with less '60's pickup vinyl floor liner look. And the added feature of covering extra floor area on top beyond the edge of the well is a nice touch to hide the edges many places. I've found their supplied velcro and even stickie-backed retainer clips for fitting the lip tightly to the side panels have not even been needed for a built-in quality fit.

View attachment 1031

View attachment 1032

View attachment 1033

View attachment 1034
+1 for Tuxmats!!! I've had these in my HEV all winter and they perfectly protected the factory carpeting from copious amounts of salt/slush. After removing them a few days ago, a quick vacuum with a wipe-down of the hard plastics and everything looks factory-new again!

·
Registered
'22 SEL +Convenience +Premium in Intense Blue
124 Posts
Although I bought Weather Tech, I really need to consider Tuxmats for the future. The height around the lip of those mats is so much higher, they look to protect really well!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Check out https://m.aliexpress.com/wholesale/..._suggest&spm=a2g0n.new_account_index.header.0. They have a wide range of accessories for Tucson Hybrids including some fairly nice looking cargo area covers that cover sides and seat backs. Once I receive my Tucson Hybrid next month, I'll probably be ordering one on that site. Like some of you, this will be my work vehicle and I often need to haul around computers, networking gear, and tools, so want to protect interior finishes.
They say those are leather? For that price? That seems wayyy too good to be true.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had seen the link. But I'm having measurable difficulty understanding the marketing strategy of any enterprise that considers it enticing to potential customers to having an online presence intentionally looking like a random collection of illustrations very badly copied from other equally random sources. And with many items priced either at or below any credible amount that intentionally tries to convey a spam/scam/bot.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've spent a small amount of money (£24) to see what happens. Delivery is 1-2 months so I am not expecting anything any day soon (sounds like Tucson deliveries :) )

Alan

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid White/Grey
123 Posts
Check out https://m.aliexpress.com/wholesale/..._suggest&spm=a2g0n.new_account_index.header.0. They have a wide range of accessories for Tucson Hybrids including some fairly nice looking cargo area covers that cover sides and seat backs. Once I receive my Tucson Hybrid next month, I'll probably be ordering one on that site. Like some of you, this will be my work vehicle and I often need to haul around computers, networking gear, and tools, so want to protect interior finishes.
The quality of the cargo mat is poor and comes with so many creases that makes it look terrible. The cargo mat that I received does not fit my hybrid. I’m still waiting for the 2nd package that contains the seat back covers even though they were shipped at the same time.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts