Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard that U.S. owners receive 3 years scheduled maintenance included. Is that also true in Canada? Plus it seems that the warranty terms are different.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No, not available in Canada. The vehicle prices are generally higher in the US to probably compensate for the free maintenance and better warranty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's also very dealer specific... there's places in Calgary that offer lifetime oil change
But that means you must go back to the same dealership, and they only cover the oil change portion. Don't worry they'll get their money back in other ways.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's also very dealer specific... there's places in Calgary that offer lifetime oil change
But that means you must go back to the same dealership, and they only cover the oil change portion. Don't worry they'll get their money back in other ways.
Yes I had that with my Caddy and it was just an opportunity to suggest more work!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts