Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a Tucson Style NX4 first registered in November 2021. It has a rear parking camera but only parking sensors to the front. Does anyone know if a front camera can be fitted retrospectively/ Also I have seen on a Chinese site front parking cameras being sold for this vehicle that fit into the grille just below the badge that evidently just plugs into the back of the existing infotainment system. Does anyone have any knowledge of this camera?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have just purchased a Tucson Style NX4 first registered in November 2021. It has a rear parking camera but only parking sensors to the front. Does anyone know if a front camera can be fitted retrospectively/ Also I have seen on a Chinese site front parking cameras being sold for this vehicle that fit into the grille just below the badge that evidently just plugs into the back of the existing infotainment system. Does anyone have any knowledge of this camera?
Thanks in advance.
Front camera only comes in with the top trim.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks in advance.

can you send the link?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts