Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, quick question. When I try to download the update on my laptop, it says download for thos vehicle is not yet available. I have the 2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited. Any idea why this might be?

Also, were you able to download directly in the car or did you have to download it on a laptop and use a USB stick? My car is telling me to insert a device with the update filea even though I have the bluelink subscription

·
Registered
2022 Deep Sea Blue Tucson Hybrid Limited
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, quick question. When I try to download the update on my laptop, it says download for thos vehicle is not yet available. I have the 2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited. Any idea why this might be?

Also, were you able to download directly in the car or did you have to download it on a laptop and use a USB stick? My car is telling me to insert a device with the update filea even though I have the bluelink subscription
I think they have pulled back the update. Not sure when it'll be available again.

To answer your other question, I downloaded the file to my computer first and then transferred it over to a flash drive which I used to update car software.

The Hyundai Nav Update app kept saying that my flash drive has write access error and no data can be directly downloaded to the drive.

·
Registered
Hybrid Limited
94 Posts
I think they have pulled back the update. Not sure when it'll be available again.

To answer your other question, I downloaded the file to my computer first and then transferred it over to a flash drive which I used to update car software.

The Hyundai Nav Update app kept saying that my flash drive has write access error and no data can be directly downloaded to the drive.
If you can (tried already) save files on this particular USB drive outside of Nav Update app - then other possibility for Nav Update app to "complain" - if your USB drive is NOT formatted as exFAT ( that is requirement for navigation update but not for audio update ( audio update can be done via FAT32 formatted USB). But if you cannot even save files on this USB drive at all - then just try a different USB drive.
I actually downloaded and installed latest update ( April 14, 2022 but was available on April 28) a few days prior to when they pulled it off the server.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts