Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting since March. My ordered Tucson arrived at the port of Philadelphia the end of May. A week later it disappeared. Then we were told it was " on the water ' on its way?? Then we told ti would be at the dealership August 6th, Then August 12th, Then August 20th and now October 20th??. My salesman and general manager is a friend an he has shown me all the communications from Hyundai. I feel this car was damaged or given to another dealer. I love Hyundai s and have purchased 6 from this dealership. I know they are honest.
Well I test drove a Hybrid SantaFe Hybrid and loved it. I really wanted a smaller vehicle. The one I drove was a loaded SEL . However I want a Limited which they feel may be easier to get if I am flexible with the color. Enjoy you Tucsons, I am sure you will:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well seeing how it's built in Montgomery Alabama I highly doubt that it is coming overseas or on a boat I would be highly skeptical of this dealership as they are probably screwing with you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well seeing how it's built in Montgomery Alabama I highly doubt that it is coming overseas or on a boat I would be highly skeptical of this dealership as they are probably screwing with you.
All Hybrids are made in Korea

1 - 3 of 3 Posts