Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it’s been only a day since I got my Tucson Essential and I can already start to see some minor scratches and swirls on my gloss black infotainment.

Are there any good screen protectors or films that cover the entire infotainment that prevent any scratches or possibly if I can possibly clear wrap my infotainment.
Lastly, can I polish my gloss black trim at a later date to bring it back to the new/mint condition?

Any advice, comments or help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL w/Convenience
22 Posts
I haven't seen anything that covers the entire system. I do know Amazon sells covers for the glass/plastic touch areas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So it’s been only a day since I got my Tucson Essential and I can already start to see some minor scratches and swirls on my gloss black infotainment.

Are there any good screen protectors or films that cover the entire infotainment that prevent any scratches or possibly if I can possibly clear wrap my infotainment.
Lastly, can I polish my gloss black trim at a later date to bring it back to the new/mint condition?

Any advice, comments or help would be greatly appreciated
I had a screen protector made custom from this place in the states and had it shipped to Canada. It cost 60 bucks or so and took a couple weeks to get. It looks like it going to work perfectly. I have not installed it yet since the dealer might be replacing my touch controls because it had scratches when I got it. The Scratches are on the bottom left. The picture with a screen protector is not my car but it’s similar to the one I had made. I did gloss so it would blend better and it’s a bit shorter so it did not roll up at the bottom. I also have the corners rounded.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts