Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I know it is winter - but while I wait for delivery and the next golf season in Southern Ontario has anyone tried laying a set of men's clubs crosswise just inside the tailgate and before the wheelwell bumps? In my XTS I have to remove both the driver and 3 wood.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i guess there are no ownesr on here that is into golf lol, i am also interested if golf clubs would fit across as well. when you get your suv, post the result. supposedly, i am to get mine in apr, may 2022.

Yes I know it is winter - but while I wait for delivery and the next golf season in Southern Ontario has anyone tried laying a set of men's clubs crosswise just inside the tailgate and before the wheelwell bumps? In my XTS I have to remove both the driver and 3 wood.
lso

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i guess there are no ownesr on here that is into golf lol, i am also interested if golf clubs would fit across as well. when you get your suv, post the result. supposedly, i am to get mine in apr, may 2022.

lso
It will have to wait until golf starts as the clubs are packed away for the winter. But I will post the result at that time

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for this thread. I was thinking the same thing, usually I take a set of clubs with me to test the rear storage. But this purchase was on a whim....

·
Registered
2022 Tucson PHEV Ultimate; White/Grey
63 Posts
The only thing that should differ is the floor height.
Was thinking about the wells on the side. If the phev has less space. However If it’s Just underfloor space I would imagine golf clubs wouldn’t be an issue.

thank you for the pictures @DubaiRich! Appreciate it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts