Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Deep sea W grey interior
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 limited hybrid. I've noticed an annoying upside down "triangle" within the left, top portion of the headlight beam. Before I speak with the dealership about an adjustment, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this as well?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes. Noticeable driving. Visible after dark in both left and right beam pattern on dark wall surface when pulled close.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There's a lengthy thread about this on another Tucson forum. Bottom line is that is how the headlight pattern was designed. It's performing as intended. Has something to do about not blinding oncoming traffic and the position of the headlights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There's a lengthy thread about this on another Tucson forum. Bottom line is that is how the headlight pattern was designed. It's performing as intended. Has something to do about not blinding oncoming traffic and the position of the headlights.
Must be expected as I had this explained to me as a feature at the dealership. They were discussing how you've probably encountered a number of aftermarket LED headlights that were very bright and annoyingly in your face and the dark spot fixes that. I notice it much less with the brights on too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Agreed re the placement, when seen on the road, it appears to be about where the driver of an oncoming vehicle would be situated. As they don’t have auto adjusting beams, that is one way to be kind to other drivers. Unlike the Honda / Toyota approach of full beams in your face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts