Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends. I just ordered my new Tucson Hybrid Ultimate on August 31. In Canada they come as either Luxury or Ultimate. I've been told it will be 4 to 6 months before it comes in. Sounds pretty standard from what I have seen on this site. To those already driving their hybrid, how is the gas mileage vs projected?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there! Mind asking, where in Canada are you from? Asking because it seems that the waiting time is growing day by day. I asked back in July and it was 3 to 4 months.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome. I'm averaging around 30 miles per gallon here. On the highway I get just under 33 mpg, but that's at an average of 75 miles per hour. From what I understand, the highway figures are calculated at 50 mph, so I'm happy with that. I have just under 2000 miles on it. I was hoping for a bit higher on the combined. We do love the vehicle though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. I'm averaging around 30 miles per gallon here. On the highway I get just under 33 mpg, but that's at an average of 75 miles per hour. From what I understand, the highway figures are calculated at 50 mph, so I'm happy with that. I have just under 2000 miles on it. I was hoping for a bit higher on the combined. We do love the vehicle though.
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts