Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salutations,
I am a new owner of a 2022 Tuscon limited. I have had the Tuscon for 1 week now and I must say it's huge improvement over my last suv. Still learning some of the features.
I had a very basic 2012 Jeep patriot, the only thing that had was A/C. It even had roll up windows... not knocking the patriot, it treated me well over the years. But it was time to upgrade to something new after a decade of farting into the same seat馃槀.

Registered
2022 Tucson Limited
Salutations,
I am a new owner of a 2022 Tuscon limited. I have had the Tuscon for 1 week now and I must say it's huge improvement over my last suv. Still learning some of the features.
I had a very basic 2012 Jeep patriot, the only thing that had was A/C. It even had roll up windows... not knocking the patriot, it treated me well over the years. But it was time to upgrade to something new after a decade of farting into the same seat馃槀.
Congrats and welcome to the forum. I鈥檝e got just over 5K miles on my Limited and have zero regrets about purchasing the Tucson.

Registered
Salutations,
Also welcome, from a fellow 2.5 Limited owner. I too, traded an SUV for my new gasser. I can鈥檛 believe how much better this is compared to my Subaru. You鈥檒l find a lot of help hints and ideas on this site.

Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience
Salutations,
Congrats on your new steed. I guess you moniker is working since you have indeed summoned a Knight to your thread. (My last name.)

Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience (wife's daily)
Welcome! My wife came from a 2016 Patriot Latitude that we sold for nearly as much as we paid for it before getting the Tucson. It was 6 years old and had 53k miles. The market is nuts for low mileage used cars right now.

Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
Welcome! My wife came from a 2016 Patriot Latitude that we sold for nearly as much as we paid for it before getting the Tucson. It was 6 years old and had 53k miles. The market is nuts for low mileage used cars right now.
And the main reason I bought a new car when I did. Going on a 9 model year old car, 85,000+ miles (Maybe was 95,000 not sure now) and I got $4,000 less than I paid for it in 2014. No MSRP markup and on a car I REALLY like.

Registered
Salutations,
Congratulations!!! Did you get a Hybrid or Gas (pun intended) LOL. What are you interior/exterior colors?

Registered
Greetings TUCSON FAMILY I'm looking to replace the stock wheels with 22" costume rims. My Tucson is black on black. And I'll have black wheels as well. Just call me the DARK NIGHT.

Registered
2022 Tucson LTD
Welcome to the forum. Just remember on the forum we hear about much more about the problems folks have and not so much the trouble free Tucsons.
I too have a gas Limited. Great small suv. So many creature comforts and technology. I have the white with gray interior. Averaging 33 mpg which exceeds my expectations. We had a bad radar that was replaced by the dealer.
The Tucson is a well built vehicle and should yield many trouble free miles.
Congrats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts