Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to the Tucson family and wanted to introduce myself. Just bought a Tucson Hybrid Blue a couple weeks ago. Shimmering silver since we live in the high desert in AZ where it’s dusty.
I found this forum when I researched the plastic rattle noise from underneath the driver’s seat. Thanks to this forum I could pinpoint it to the Hyundai service guy and it’s fixed.
Nice to be here!
Automotive parking light Tire Cloud Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
300 Posts
I’m new to the Tucson family and wanted to introduce myself. Just bought a Tucson Hybrid Blue a couple weeks ago. Shimmering silver since we live in the high desert in AZ where it’s dusty.
I found this forum when I researched the plastic rattle noise from underneath the driver’s seat. Thanks to this forum I could pinpoint it to the Hyundai service guy and it’s fixed.
Nice to be here!
View attachment 1067
Now that’s a face ANYONE can love 😁!

·
Registered
Ultimate hybrid, Amazon Grey
159 Posts
Nice to be here!
View attachment 1067
Welcome. What did they say the noise was because several of us have the same thing?

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience
96 Posts
Nice to be here!
View attachment 1067
Welcome from another "Zonie." I'm in Phoenix & waiting on my Tucson HEV SEL-C (sitting at the port in CA waiting on driver shortage). I also chose the Shimmering Silver for the same reason - doesn't show dust nearly as bad as darker colors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts