Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have a UK 2016 Tucson after having a Santa Fe for 9 years.
I have on order the 2022 Tucson 230ps Hybrid Ultimate + tech pack. 3 months into a 6 month waiting time. First time I've ever bought new personally (many new ones for business use).
So looking forward to getting it, I've gone back 50 years to being a kid in a sweet shop 馃槀 .
Just joined the forum today, so thought I'd say hi. I'm in Wiltshire, England.
Cheers.

Registered
I have on order the 2022 Tucson 230ps Hybrid Ultimate + tech pack. 3 months into a 6 month waiting time. First time I've ever bought new personally (many new ones for business use).
So looking forward to getting it, I've gone back 50 years to being a kid in a sweet shop 馃槀 .
Cheers.
Welcome! And many of us understand the 50 years ago in the sweet shop feeling.

Registered
Prost, back at ya. Welcome to the Tucson Forum, and received the wife's 2 months earlier than dealer's estimate you'll undoubtedly relish your delivery even greater. (Funny, not funny)
Just a thought, but I wiled away the wait by ferreting out and researching every imaginable accessory and upgrade I considered may improve my wife's safety, comfort, and driving experience.

Hopefully yours will beat what appears to be an estimated Sept. date.

Registered
Cheers.
Hello and welcome from the colonies! You鈥檒l find a lot of information here on the forum for your new Tucson!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prost, back at ya. Welcome to the Tucson Forum, and received the wife's 2 months earlier than dealer's estimate you'll undoubtedly relish your delivery even greater. (Funny, not funny)
Just a thought, but I wiled away the wait by ferreting out and researching every imaginable accessory and upgrade I considered may improve my wife's safety, comfort, and driving experience.

Hopefully yours will beat what appears to be an estimated Sept. date.
Hi. Already trawling the Web for every possible accessory 馃ぃ we drive every year to my wife's family near Napoli, Italy (lockdown permitting), so headrest screens are a pre-requisite for a start. Looking forward to using the forum. Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts