Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to say love the Tucson, they've come along way in both quality and technology, but a bit disappointed with a few things. First one I'll bring up is why is the toggle button near the gears only able to switch to sport mode and back, why do you have to go through all the options on the setup screen to get say the Cube clocks, it would have been nice to have a short cut for all clocks, especially if they include different ones in the future.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Waiting for delivery of Tucson Ultimate with tech pack. Couple of questions if I may? Can you confirm in the UK do you get remote start and pre heat/ cool? Did yours come with the auto park feature? If you use apple car play does it work well? How well does the highway assist work? Sorry about the multi questions but any advice would help my anxiety about moving to a Hyundai for the first time??????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Waiting for delivery of Tucson Ultimate with tech pack. Couple of questions if I may? Can you confirm in the UK do you get remote start and pre heat/ cool? Did yours come with the auto park feature? If you use apple car play does it work well? How well does the highway assist work? Sorry about the multi questions but any advice would help my anxiety about moving to a Hyundai for the first time??????
Hi, No prob. So most answers are No. unfortunately it doesn’t have the remote start/preheat which I was extremely disappointed with as I thought it would be like my wife’s Nissan Leaf, but according to the dealership you are not allowed with regards to emissions, a full elec can remain plugged in and be running as there are no emissions, so sorry about that one. Personally I thought mine being the top model would come with remote back and forwards park assist but again it doesn’t! Also thought it would include the cam based blind spot detection again no such luck it’s all on the extra cost TechPack!Although I absolutely love the vehicle I’ve been disappointed on the tech side feel like I’ve been misled.
Also this might just be me but I think they need to update/ change a few things on the software side to make it even better.
Looking on the positive side….Engine, fuel consumption, performance, ride etc fantastic love the interior colour ( not keen on external col) Hope this helps, any more questions….fire away.👍

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cheers for the quick reply can I further ask is your ultimate the hybrid model. Mine is and wonder if that may means like the leaf that I can use the battery for the pre start. I have also gone for the tech pack which allows the key fob to start the engine from nearby (if the uk tech pack has the auto park) so if it allows that then??????. How does the AA or apple play work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the quick reply can I further ask is your ultimate the hybrid model. Mine is and wonder if that may means like the leaf that I can use the battery for the pre start. I have also gone for the tech pack which allows the key fob to start the engine from nearby (if the uk tech pack has the auto park) so if it allows that then??????. How does the AA or apple play work?
Yes mine is the Hybrid but not the Phev hybrid, is yours the Phev hybrid ? If so you might me in luck for the pre start….excellent for winter👍 AA was ok, tried the maps etc, the downside is that it needs to be plugged in to use it, its the same with the ACP.
Good choice to go with the Tech pack as it gives you the 360 parking etc I needed my car before I go on holiday next week so didn’t have time to request the Tech pack had to opt for what cars were already on the ship to the UK.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nah mine is the full hybrid only not Phev, was hoping for the pre warm option but not a deal breaker. Looking forward to using all the other tech though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts