Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just purchase a Tucson. I haven't driven it home yet but will be picking it up tonight. I'm excited to configure it.

I took a look at a few accessories but am not having any luck with the hitch or mats. Both seem to be backordered.

Hitch - https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitch/Hyundai/Tucson/2022/C94WR.html?VehicleID=20226004336
December 17. :oops:
I could go to Hyundai but don't really want to pay $500 for a hitch.

Mats -
Husky - October
WeatherTech - none at the moment

Anyone have any insights or recommendation of where to get these? I am going on a trip and would like to take my bike.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just purchase a Tucson. I haven't driven it home yet but will be picking it up tonight. I'm excited to configure it.

I took a look at a few accessories but am not having any luck with the hitch or mats. Both seem to be backordered.

Hitch - https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitch/Hyundai/Tucson/2022/C94WR.html?VehicleID=20226004336
December 17. :oops:
I could go to Hyundai but don't really want to pay $500 for a hitch.

Mats -
Husky - October
WeatherTech - none at the moment

Anyone have any insights or recommendation of where to get these? I am going on a trip and would like to take my bike.

Thanks!
I just received a reversible cargo mat for my 2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited from The Hyundai Shop. They fit very well and they are what I had expected. I got them for $139 and it took only a week. Model # L141

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tuscon Limited
3 Posts
Same issue with the mats, although I think I could get them from my local dealer. Any luck with a Windshield shade? I unfortunately have to park mine on our driveway for the time being and am trying to avoid the summer 🌞 baking my interior. Every where I'd normally check does not cover/support the 2022 yet. With the redesign I hesitate to buy last years model version.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts